Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Singapore For A Single Day


After Australia it was time to hit the road again.  Lucky me I had a 24 hour layover in Singapore which meant plenty of time to do a little exploring.  Lucky for my Ma she had a layover in Singapore as well.  I'm sneaky, sneaky and didn't tell her about me layover.  My sister and I conspired to surprise her at the airport.  It was a good surprise. 



Surprise Ma!


The Dobson girls are reunited




Bongo and Scorpio make a couple new
friends - Coconut and Charming




Once the quick surprise was over my mom and sister headed off to go on a tour of the city.  I was off to tour the city on my own.  Having no previously knowledge of Singapore I picked Little India to visit.  Little India was unimpressive, but it was better than sitting in the airport... sort of.  The Singapore airport is amazing.  It has a butterfly garden, which we wandered though, and a movie theatre that's free, which we did not go to.  Then just like that it was time to get on another plane this time bound for Chiang Mai, Thailand.


Lunch... mmmmm



A cool building in Little India







Butterflies are rad












When this little fella landed on my arm it was
so gentle I almost didn't feel it



No comments:

Post a Comment